Defensive Driving Classes
Mount Vernon Heights Congregational Church
Hosts AARP Defensive Driving Classes periodically
Dates to be announced
- Students must bring their valid Driver’s License and their valid AARP Membership Card if they are an AARP Member.
- Expired Driver’s Licenses & expired AARP Membership Cards will not be accepted.
- We accept a check or money order (we do not accept cash).
- The checks or money orders must be made payable to AARP in the amounts of $20 for AARP Members (not applicable for AARP Life Insurance Members or AARP Automobile Insurance Members) & $25 for Non-Members.
- Class starts on time. AARP allows for a 5 minute grace period. Late comers will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- The class instruction time is for 6 hours, this does NOT include the 2 ten minute breaks and the lunch period. students can bring their lunch if they prefer.
- We encourage everyone to bring a pen or pencil and paper to take notes.
- Only students who have paid for the class are authorized to sit in the classroom.
For additional information or concerns please call the church office at 914-668-7987 and leave a message for Sister Deborah DeCohen or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org